commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <>
Subject [OGNL] CacheException
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:55:42 GMT
Hi guys,
I was trying to integrate Struts2 with the new api layout.
Unfortunately I realized that due to the introduction of the new checked
CacheException [1] (which basically inherits the Exception class), every
method (which uses a cache, practically all of them) of OgnlRuntime [2]
must throw the aforementioned exception.
Furthermore it seems that there is only one class able to produce
exceptions [3]
This is make very hard the integration process of Struts2.
I was thinking to change the exception in a unchecked version, but [3]
makes me think the contrary.

I would like to know your thought.

Twitter     :
Linkedin    :