commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ralph.goers @dslextreme.com" <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: any plans for commons-logging-2.0?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 19:20:55 GMT
You could look at the Log4j 2 API, but while it supports multiple
implementations, is really designed to be an abstraction layer so that
user's have a clear line between the API and implementation.  For the time
being you can find the documentation at
http://people.apache.org/~rgoers/log4j2/.  FWIW, Log4j 2 supports using
SLF4J as the API to access it as well as Commons Logging. However, its API
contains more features than either.

Also,

Ralph