commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][POOL] Logging options for Pool2
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:53:26 GMT
Hi All,

If we do logging, JUL is acceptable of course. So is commons-logging.

When it is integration time, we'll need some guidance even if it is just
pointers to HOW-TOs. In my case, what happens when my server to coded to
Log4J and I want all logging to go to the same file? I do not need an
answer now but it will be an issue.

Gary