commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1238968 - in /commons/sandbox/beanutils2/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/beanutils2: BeanUtils.java ClassLoaderBuilder.java DefaultClassLoaderBuilder.java
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:11:43 GMT
don't worry, that is why ASF projects are communities project, and no
"one man band" instead ;)
4 eyes are better than 2, immagine what if someone else joins us! :)

alles gute!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM,  <bene@systemoutprintln.de> wrote:
> You got me again. Sorry about that. I thought, this time I could make a good suggestion.
Damn it ;-) I'm still having trouble reading the svn commit mails. Next time, I'll better
check the commit from my IDE.

BeanUtils.java ClassLoaderBuilder.java DefaultClassLoaderBuilder.java

>> Guten morgen,
>>
>>> I don't think that "onClassName" is a good name for that method, because fluent
invocations will look like:
>>> onClassName("java.lang.Object").invokeStaticMethod(...)...
>>> We do not invoke a method on a class name, but on a class. I think
>>> onClass(String className) is self-explanatory enough and it would be similar
to invokeStaticMethod(String methodName).