commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graph] Doubts on DFS algorithm implementation
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:24:46 GMT
That would be a smart improvement James, feel free to assign that task
to yourself if you want to participate!
TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM, James Carman
<james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> You can just use LinkedList for both implementations (if you want to
> avoid a commons-collections dependency).  You'd just have a "wrapper"
> around it that adds to the tail and removes from either the head or
> the tail depending upon the desired behavior (stack removes from the
> tail while queue removes from the head).
>
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hola!
>>
>>> It's a good idea, Now we have implemented two separate methods that visit the
graph for dfs and bfs. We should do a little refactoring and implement a unique method that
switches between dfs and bfs simply changing the the type of visitedVertex. WDYT?