commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [graph] BST?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:39:54 GMT
Hi Gary!!! :)

I don't see any issue on adding the BST algorithms you need in
[graph], even if you have to reuse the minimum amount of codebase,
packages don't usually interact each other very much, unless some
DFS/BFS or shortest path is needed in other algo.

I have the plan of adding KDTree searches as well.

My personal vision of [graph] is realizing a graph-pedia of
graph-related algorithms implementation, so every addition is more
than welcome!!!

The only kind request I have, if you could have a look at how we are
trying to implement fluent APIs, and applying as well to BST.

Looking forward to see your commits, thanks in advance and welcome in
the brotherhood!!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi