commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [chain] release roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:01:04 GMT
Hi Elijah,

no needs to learn docbook, the docbook page you see on svn repo is a
donation from an old book. Deployed documentation is generated from
/src/site/xdoc sources, the format is an html-alike [1] markup. Just
run ``mvn site && open target/site/index.html` to see the produced
documentation.
HTH!
-Simo

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/xdoc-format.html