commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1241133 [2/2] - in /commons/sandbox/beanutils2/trunk: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/beanutils2/type/ src/test/java/org/apache/commons/beanutils2/type/
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:42:09 GMT
Thanks Jöerg,

indeed, commons components aim to embrace the wider range of JDKs as
possible, so the issue exists and have to be fixed.

@Benedikt: try to compile Google Guice[1], where I extracted the
TypeLiterl framework - if it passes, something wrong happened during
the import.

TIA,
-Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/