commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hi everybody
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 22:29:53 GMT
Hi Felix,

welcome in the brotherhood and yes, that's the way to go :)

Looking forward to read more from you, alles gute,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Felix Müller
<felix.mueller.berlin@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to say hello to you, the Apache commons developer. As I said few days ago
on Twitter: I will subscribe and try to help with my commitment. (https://twitter.com/#!/fmueller_bln/status/166264434942152705)
So, here I am. :-) I'm a young developer from Berlin, doing Java since 7 years and being fan
of Scala since 1 year.

> As I read on the volunteering page, best would be to scan the projects which are most
interesting for me and look for open tickets, try to implement a patch, if possible or enhance
existing functionality. Right?