commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <b...@systemoutprintln.de>
Subject Re: [lang] Please fix DateParser Javadocs
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:11:35 GMT
Am 29.02.2012 15:28, schrieb Gary Gregory:
> Can someone please fix:
>
> [WARNING]
> C:\svn\org\apache\commons\trunks-proper\lang\src\main\java\org\apache\commons\lang3\time\DateParser.java:75:
> warning - Tag @link: can't find getTimeZo
> neOverridesCalendar() in org.apache.commons.lang3.time.DateParser

The problem is, that there is no method with name
"getTimeZoneOverridesCalendar()" in DateParser, so that link can't be
resolved (I think you already knew that :).
I suppose the comment is meant to refer to getTimeZone() in
java.util.Calendar. If so, you can fix that by changing the link to:
{@link java.util.Calendar#getTimeZone()}

Regards,
Benedikt