commons-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Squarcella <squar...@dia.uniroma3.it>
Subject Re: [math] computational geometry = math + graph ?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:04:44 GMT
Hi all,

thank you for your answers!

As Thomas suggests, maybe the right solution is to build that stuff in
[graph]. Or maybe even in a new project for computational geometry and
graph drawing! I agree that including [graph] as a dependency for [math]
does not sound quite right; maybe the other way around ...

Also since we're talking of [math+graph], we had another overlap
recently while dealing with properties of weights -- you know,
semigroups, monoids, that kind of stuff. I think at some point we should
"sit together" and understand how to deal with common concepts in a
unified way.

Best,
Claudio

--