commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1242237 - in /commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/filter: DefaultMeasurementModel.java DefaultProcessModel.java KalmanFilter.java MeasurementModel.java ProcessModel.java
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:01:38 GMT
On 02/09/2012 03:46 PM, sebb wrote:

> Both Id and Revision are fine, and can both be useful.
>
> There's no harm in having the keywords set - it's only a problem if
> they are *used*.
> But having them set might encourage their use.

Ok, makes sense to not set the other keywords just in case. Btw.

Actually, I have taken the default settings from here:

http://wiki.apache.org/commons/UsingSVN

Maybe we should add a section in the developers guide for the math
component:

http://commons.apache.org/math/developers.html

A short statistic on the source files in src/main/java:

     61 "Author Date Id Revision"
    429 Author Date Id Revision
      2 Date Revision
      7 Date Revision Id