commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Daemon 1.0.9 based on RC1
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:17:53 GMT
On 02/07/2012 07:23 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 7 February 2012 12:52, Mladen Turk<mturk@apache.org>  wrote:
>>
>> Maven arifacts are at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~mturk/daemon-1.0.9/maven/
>> note that starting with this release, the windows binaries
>> are in the maven repo, finally :)
>
> For some reason the commons-daemon-1.0.9.jar in the maven directory is
> not identical to the one in the binaries directory.

Probably because I run mvn twice and it seems maven always creates
files regardless of timestamps (stupid).

> Also, the maven directory contains the binary and source zips and
> tar.gz files, which are not relevant to Maven (apart from the windows
> one).

Well I did 'mvn -Prc install' and copied the content of ~/.m2
I really do not understand the instruction on the commons site.

> They should be removed before deployment via Nexus.
> And again, the archives are not the same as the ones in the binaries
> directory; this includes the windows zip.

So should I just copy files from binaries/ to maven/ or vice versa.
and which one? I mean, it's just making sure we have the files
with the same timestamp.

Regards
--
^TM