commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] T&R 1.0.9
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:43:18 GMT
On 02/06/2012 12:48 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 6 February 2012 10:12, Mladen Turk<mturk@apache.org>  wrote:
>> On 02/06/2012 09:30 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
>>>

>>> Is there anything else we should consider before doing that?
>
> I've just raised DAEMON-240; it would be good if the docs could be
> updated accordingly.

Sure, but the docs can always be updated at any time.
We don't have to wait for a release or something to update our web site.

Think we should create a separate component 'documentation'
and handle that separately from code itself since it belongs to src/site

> Also, is it possible to resolve DAEMON-234 easily, or will that take a
>   lot of work?

Done. libcap is now dynamically loaded and there is no more
buil-time dependency on libcap.so.X

Regards
--
^TM