commons-dev mailing list archives

From leandro.pezze...@hush.com
Subject Re: Hi everybody
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:00:20 GMT
Hi There Felix !

Welcome to the dev zone ! . I am rather new here myself.

Looking forward to your contributions too !

Bye !

Leandro.

On miércoles, 08 de febrero de 2012 at 7:30 PM, Simone Tripodi
wrote:Hi Felix,

welcome in the brotherhood and yes, that's the way to go :)

Looking forward to read more from you, alles gute,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Felix Müller
 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to say hello to you, the Apache commons developer. As
I said few days ago on Twitter: I will subscribe and try to help with
my commitment.
(https://twitter.com/#!/fmueller_bln/status/166264434942152705) So,
here I am. :-) I'm a young developer from Berlin, doing Java since 7
years and being fan of Scala since 1 year.

> As I read on the volunteering page, best would be to scan the
projects which are most interesting for me and look for open tickets,
try to implement a patch, if possible or enhance existing
functionality. Right?