commons-dev mailing list archives

From leandro.pezze...@hush.com
Subject Re: [math] New Features Question
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:51:14 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

Nice , I will add them to my future tasks list.
Albeit first I want to get familiar with both the API and the coding
Style.
Regarding Fractional Differentiation and Generalized Fresnel
Transforms i had implemented in C a few years back , but without using
FFT ( only numerical integrators ). I dont think I am gonna have any
troubles adapting them once I get started.
As for my first self propossed task once i get a good grasp on the API
is to implement a Functional Series AbstractFactory.

With Regards,
Leandro

On martes, 07 de febrero de 2012 at 4:24 PM, Sébastien Brisard
wrote:Hi Leandro,

> Hi everyone !
>
> I just wanted to know if there are plans for any of these features
in
> Future Comons Math packages :
>
> + Wavelets
> + Fractional Fourier Transforms
> + Generalized Fresnel Transforms
> + Fractional Differentiation
>
> Thanks to you all !
>
> Leandro.

I haven't heard of anyone proposing any of these developments, so feel
free to have a go with any of them. I would suggest to start with the
most popular features (probably: wavelets).

Good luck, and thank you beforehand for your contributions!
Sébastien