commons-dev mailing list archives

From leandro.pezze...@hush.com
Subject Re: [Math] Contributor Request
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 21:36:42 GMT

	Thank you for your reply Simone  !

	I will start by giving a good deep reading to the API Javadoc and
corresponding Implementations ( hopefully 2 weeks or so) and watch the
current discussions and issues. I guess I can call it a training
period or something :) .
	With regards ,

	Leandro A. Pezzente
On 04/02/2012 at 6:25 PM, Simone Tripodi  wrote:Hola Leandro,
y bienvenido ;)

The best way to start contributing is submitting patches on JIRA and
participating in discussions in ML; I suggest you approaching open
issues for the Math component[1] and then proposing new features,
APIs, etc...

HTH, have a nice coding!

-Simo

[1] http://s.apache.org/CaM
http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/
On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM,   wrote:

>        Hi There Everyone !
>
>        My name is Leandro Pezzente , currently coursing a PhD (
Physics)
> Student at La Plata National University (UNLP) in Argentina and an
> enthusiastic Java Programmer with intentions to get my S2E6
> Certification probably in September/October.
>
>        I am interested in becoming a volunteer contributor in the
Apache