commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: [Math] Contributor Request
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 21:36:42 GMT

	Thank you for your reply Simone  !

	I will start by giving a good deep reading to the API Javadoc and
corresponding Implementations ( hopefully 2 weeks or so) and watch the
current discussions and issues. I guess I can call it a training
period or something :) .
	With regards ,

	Leandro A. Pezzente
On 04/02/2012 at 6:25 PM, Simone Tripodi  wrote:Hola Leandro,
y bienvenido ;)

The best way to start contributing is submitting patches on JIRA and
participating in discussions in ML; I suggest you approaching open
issues for the Math component[1] and then proposing new features,
APIs, etc...

HTH, have a nice coding!

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM,   wrote:
>        Hi There Everyone !
>        My name is Leandro Pezzente , currently coursing a PhD (
> Student at La Plata National University (UNLP) in Argentina and an
> enthusiastic Java Programmer with intentions to get my S2E6
> Certification probably in September/October.
>        I am interested in becoming a volunteer contributor in the
> Math Commons project.
>        Can you guys give me some feedback ?.
>        I already have a JIRA account created , SVN Math repository
> copy , and last released jars with documentation.
>        Thanks you all for your time ,
>        Leandro A. Pezzente

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: