commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Meyer" <meyer...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Math] Toward releasing 3.0 ?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:27:24 GMT
Looks great, thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Neidhart [mailto:thomas.neidhart@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:28 PM
To: dev@commons.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Math] Toward releasing 3.0 ?

On 02/15/2012 02:41 PM, Patrick Meyer wrote:
> OK, I submited a patch that includes comments and documentation. Let
> me know if I need to write more, but I think I've covered the
> functionality of the classes.

Hi Patrick,

thanks for the patch. I have applied it together with additional code
cleanup and javadoc in r1244667.

What I have done:

 - applied your javadoc patch
 - added missing javadoc for variables
 - moved var initialization to constructor
 - changed exceptions to more specific ones
 - simplified getCovarianceMatrix (uses getData() to construct the
   RealMatrix)
 - changed deltaX / deltaY to local variables

Could you please take a look and give feedback about the changes made?

@all: from my point of view this would resolve issue MATH-449 so far as it
is fully documented and has proper unit tests.

Thanks Thomas