commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Validator 1.4.0 Based on RC
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:35:23 GMT
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> after the failing RC1, I open the VOTE for Apache Commons validator
> 1.4.0 based on RC2. Follow details:

Looks fine to me, I'm +1

My only comment is that it doesn't look like your GPG key has been signed
by anyone. I don't think that's a blocker, but it'd be good to get your
into the Web Of Trust. Next time you're at[1] an Apache Event, don't
forget to get some people to sign it!

Nick

[1] At an existing one, or maybe even at one you organise yourself?
     ConCom <http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html> can provide
     advice, mentorship etc if you want to do an Apache Event! :)