commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <>
Subject Re: [validator] Commons Validator 1.4.0 release
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:53:31 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> any reason why this release has to be a beta1? With all that fixed
> issues, I would expect a GA release... WDYT?

I think it's fine to be a GA release. Back when I first tried to do the
release, the plan was to do a beta first as there were quite a few changes
that were a bit new. However, that was a few months ago, and lots of
people have tried with snapshots and found it fine. So, I think a GA
release now should be fine to go for

On the Nexus access, I'm told that it normally takes a few days for the
two volunteers who look after Nexus to make that sort of change. (It isn't
done by the main infra crew). If they don't get to it by the end of the
week though, I know the avail IDs of the relevent people to poke / bribe
with beer!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message