commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [validator] Commons Validator 1.4.0 release
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 04:21:37 GMT
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012, Raminderjeet Singh wrote:
> We are using Common Validator in Apache Rave project and faced issue
> related to validation of localhost URL's. Using 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT version i
> am able to fix the problem but we cant release with Snapshot version
> jar. What is the plan to Release 1.4.0 version?

I was hoping to have some time in late December to roll another release,
but alas I didn't :/

There are a few user contributed fixes in JIRA that need to be applied
(which fix issues raised in the last release vote), then the site needs a
few updates, then a release can be built and the vote started

If no-one beats me to it, I'll hopefully get a chance to do all that in a
week or two

Nick