commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Supported Buildsystems of each component
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 18:24:07 GMT
Hi Christian,
I would have added the OGNL infos, but seems that I have no enough karma.
Can you add it or, alternatively, give me the appropriate privileges?

TIA

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara