commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <>
Subject Re: help for scxml conformance update
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:09:09 GMT
Hi Ingo,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Ingo L├╝tkebohle
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> Am Mon 16 Jan 2012 04:10:40 PM CET schrieb Rahul Akolkar:
>> Sounds reasonable. There hasn't been any time put into bringing the
>> code upto conformance in over a year. If you're keen to work on some
>> issues over others, I suggest you simply make a note of that by
>> commenting on the appropriate ticket in JIRA (and creating a new one
>> if such doesn't exist) and when you feel you have a fix / solution,
>> please attach a patch with appropriate test cases to the JIRA
>> issue(s).
> Okay.
> One question: I was going to start on implementing the "content" child of
> invoke statements and noticed that SCXML-146 has the title <invoke>, without
> further comments though. There are a couple tickets like that, most
> associated with Jacob Beard. Has that work stopped?

That work was related to my Google Summer of Code 2010 project,
scxml-js. Those tickets were children of the following task:
This work has now stopped, and these tasks should probably be closed
as "won't fix". I can go ahead and clean this up.

> Also, are you aware of a specific change-log between the last draft and the
> current draft? I noticed a couple of things that are missing/different, but
> a changelog would make it much easier to check everything.

Note that the last time I looked at the Algorithm for SCXML
Intepreteration, it had a serious bug:
It appears they have changed the algorithm since then to support
internal transitions and late binding data, so perhaps this bug has
been fixed in later revisions as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message