commons-dev mailing list archives

From Li Ying <liying.cn.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OGNL Language Guide (Chinese Edition)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:34:07 GMT
OK,

I will do it, but I am very busy for my full time job.
So, I am very sorry but I have not much time for this task.

(1)I can only convert [the old OpenSymphony one] into xdocs,
but not translate the current xdocs on Apache site into Chinese
(2)I will start it 1 or 2 weeks later.

Very sorry, hope you understand.