commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [VFS] Call for help embedding a test WebDav server
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:16:58 GMT
Hello All:

Over the holidays, I've improved our VFS build quite a bit by adding
various embedded servers to the tests (HTTP, FTP, SFTP). A normal build
will now test these providers, no special set up required.

The next step before I'd like to push a 2.1 release is to do the same for
WebDav. Having the WebDav tests run all the time will make for a better VFS
for obvious reasons. We can then also easily check is newer dependencies
work.

I assume we can eat our own dog food and embed Jackrabbit.

Can any one help with code or guidance here? I found the JR site not
helpful for embedding.

"Help!"

Thank you,
Gary