commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Commons Parent pom - any more changes needed?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:16:00 GMT
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to release the next version of CP, i.e. 23.
>
> Changes since 22 are:
>
> ====
>
> New features:
> o           added java-1.7 profile
> o           added ssh/scp support to maven-site-plugin in Maven3

nice, but it works only for deploying the sites to people.apache.org.
More than half of our components are still NOT deployed via Nexus but
via scp, so the wagon plugin shall be plugged as extension rather that
site dependency

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/