commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX][BeanUtils2] About magic numbers in AccessibleObjectsRegistry.MethodsRegistry.getObjectTransformationCost(Class srcClass, Class destClass)...
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:50:25 GMT
> Sadly nothing is mentioned about the said magic numbers. So we are at the
> start again. Any ideas, how to handle this issue? :)

which issue? is there any weird behavior introduced by the procedure?

anyway, we don't have any chance to understand where/how they come
from, so just extract them as constants, it that has worked from '04
will continue doing it, unless a bug surprisingly comes up.

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi