commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [SANDBOX][DISCUSS] BeanUtils2 experiment - lazy consensus
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:18:58 GMT
Hi all guys,
I am here to discuss a possible area to explore for a potential
BeanUtils2 component: I recently came across an article[1] that shows
a fluent API set for Java reflection, with a basic implementation on
gcode[2]; moreover, Alex Ruiz created FEST[3] that is a complete set
of fluent Java APIs for reflection - all that are inspiring me a new
potential version of BeanUtils I would like to experiment on Sandbox.
If there are no objections, after 72h I sent this email I would like
to start working on it.
Many thanks in advance, all the best,
-Simo

[1] http://java.dzone.com/articles/neater-way-use-reflection-java