commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Call for help embedding a test WebDav server
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:43:15 GMT
I have tested with Day CRX, which is their productized version of Jackrabbit. I've also tested
with Oracle's XML DB.  When I looked at Jackrabbit itself I also found its documentation a
bit confusing, but that was quite a while ago.

I'll be happy to investigate something that can be used for unit testing, but I can't promise
that I will be able to get to it in the next couple of weeks.

Ralph