commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo L├╝tkebohle <iluet...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: help for scxml conformance update
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:05:56 GMT
Hi,

Am Mon 16 Jan 2012 06:02:06 PM CET schrieb Rahul Akolkar:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Jacob Beard<jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca>  wrote:
>> That work was related to my Google Summer of Code 2010 project,
>> scxml-js. Those tickets were children of the following task:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-120
>> This work has now stopped, and these tasks should probably be closed
>> as "won't fix". I can go ahead and clean this up.

That would be great! The ticket list is a bit depressing ;-)

> Ingo - Right, we could do better in this area. We have SVN history,
> release notes and this old changelog [1], but a draft-by-draft status
> / comparison would be nice indeed. Something to start documenting
> going forward if there is interest.

Oh, sorry, I meant the SCXML draft (by the W3C), not the code. For the
code changes, I can look at the svn log.

I've seen the diff-patch version of the draft available at the W3C, but
that is quite hard to read, because many of those changes are
clarifications to the text only. So, I wondered if there is an explicit
list.

However, while such a list would be convenient, it is not essential. I
am currently looking at the invoke-tag, as that functionality is most
important to me right now, and I'll start by adding a few test-cases.

cheers

--
Ingo L├╝tkebohle
fon: +49-521-106-12206