commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo L├╝tkebohle <iluet...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: help for scxml conformance update
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:53:18 GMT
Hi,

Am Mon 16 Jan 2012 04:10:40 PM CET schrieb Rahul Akolkar:
> Sounds reasonable. There hasn't been any time put into bringing the
> code upto conformance in over a year. If you're keen to work on some
> issues over others, I suggest you simply make a note of that by
> commenting on the appropriate ticket in JIRA (and creating a new one
> if such doesn't exist) and when you feel you have a fix / solution,
> please attach a patch with appropriate test cases to the JIRA
> issue(s).

Okay.

One question: I was going to start on implementing the "content" child
of invoke statements and noticed that SCXML-146 has the title <invoke>,
without further comments though. There are a couple tickets like that,
most associated with Jacob Beard. Has that work stopped?

Also, are you aware of a specific change-log between the last draft and
the current draft? I noticed a couple of things that are
missing/different, but a changelog would make it much easier to check
everything.

cheers

--
Ingo L├╝tkebohle