commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo L├╝tkebohle <iluet...@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject help for scxml conformance update
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:00:52 GMT
Hi All,

I'd be interested in getting a version of commons scxml which supports
the latest SCXML standard and would be willing to contribute code to
that effect, work on open tickets, etc..

If you're interested in that, please let me know how I could help best.

FWIW, I've looked over the SCXML tickets marked "major" in JIRA and
there are both feature requests (some of which appear to be quite
substantial but not particularly essential with respect to standard
conformance), and requests for conformance updates. I'd be happy work on
the latter, but not so keen on the former. Maybe we could prioritize, to
see what would be essential for 0.10, and postpone the others for a
later release?

best regards,

--
Ingo L├╝tkebohle