commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by sebbapache
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:34:46 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions" page has been changed by sebbapache:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions?action=diff&rev1=21&rev2=22

Comment:
Fix up Jakarta reference

  '''Q: The FTP parser I am connecting to uses older software and non-English names of months
and/or non-standard (standard American, that is) date formats, and therefore parsing fails.
 Is there a workaround?'''

  '''A:''' Beginning with commons-net 1.4.0, there are new mechanisms for configuring various
aspects of the server file entry parsing expectations. Please see
- [[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/apidocs/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/FTPClientConfig.html]]
+ [[http://commons.apache.org/net/apidocs/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/FTPClientConfig.html]]

  ----
  '''Q: Why are my files corrupt after transfer?'''