commons-dev mailing list archives

From Liviu Tudor <liviu.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google+ Apache Commons brand page
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:01:52 GMT
Thank you, Christian! I completely missed out on the posts -- indeed that
would be another reason for using Twitter. +1 from me for that!

Liv

Liviu Tudor

E: liviu.tudor@gmail.com
M: +44 (0)7917696626
W: http://about.me/liviutudor
Skype: liviutudor

I'm nobody, nobody's perfect -- therefore I'm perfect!