commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ognl] Old issues....
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:32:40 GMT
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Maurizio Cucchiara
<mcucchiara@apache.org> wrote:
> @Christian
> I could be wrong, but AFAIU Looks like the infra team never imported
> the OGNL stuff, they declined
> Lukasz's request (http://s.apache.org/agN).

Actually it seems having OGNL on board is not straightforward. As I
understand it, OGNL is only a small slice of this issue and does
complicate even more.

How do OGNL'ers feel about the copy/past session? Yes, we'll loose
probably a little bit info and it will not look so nicely. But
otherwise it will block us for a good while and will make everybodies
life harder.

So... +1/-1 on copy/paste from opensymphony as long as it is online?

Cheers
Christian

PS: we say "hold your feet", but as a horseman I like Maurizios most

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de