commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [ognl] Old issues....
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:55:44 GMT
Hello guys,

we have ognl-3 (import old issues from opensymphony):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OGNL-3

Now it seems there once was a "test instance" with the importet set of
ognl issues. I even have asked to get access, but never got it. Now it
is offline:
https://issues.apache.org/jira-test/browse/XWASF

But the old opensymphony server is back:
http://jira.opensymphony.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10090&status=1

I would like to move forward with ognl-3 so how can we proceed? My
suggestion is to copy/paste the issues from opensymphony to our jira.
It is just 28 issues.

A few of them have patches included. My suggestion is we add a comment
to the issue, pointing the patcher to the new jira, were he must add
the patch to our issue again (hopefully he does).

Other ideas? Not sure about the "test instance".

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de