commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google+ Apache Commons brand page
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 15:11:07 GMT
Exchanged an e-mail with Shane, he mentioned the keypoint is the PMC
needs get access to that G+ account when the original owner has
vanished (whcih I do not hope :-)).

Transferring the page is planned in G+, but not yet possible. I am
happy to assign the ownership of this page to any of the pmcs here,
once this works out.

Cheers
Christian

--