commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google+ Apache Commons brand page
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:15:40 GMT
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maisonobe@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 23/12/2011 09:32, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
>> I want to mention that I have reserved the G+ brand page "Apache Commons"
>> https://plus.google.com/106381282762520124070
>>
>> At the moment we don't use such stuff, but we probably should do.
>> Anyway once I can transfer ownership of this page to Commons and once
>> this project wants to have that page, I am willing to transfer of
>> course. In the meanwhile I can try to post updates to it on the
>> Commons ongoings, if folks agree. So far i have not done anything with
>> it.
>
> Is this compatible with Apache trademark policy ? I think we should
> probably ask Shane about this (he is Apache VP Brand Management).

What exactly would you like to ask?

BTW, here is the G+ page of Apache Struts:
https://plus.google.com/116578204419118022943/posts

I have registered that page to avoid trademark issues. Thought it
would be better if we have the page as somebody from outside.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de