commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject Re: [Sanselan] release plan?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 13:45:17 GMT
On 9 December 2011 12:10, Damjan Jovanovic <> wrote:
> Hi
> Yes, it's time for a release. All tests now pass, and most of the serious
> issues are now fixed.

The tests are very "noisy" at present - there is a lot of output to
standard out, which makes it quite tricky to follow the progress of
the tests.

The debug output should be off by default; it might however be useful
to make this switchable, rather than deleting it.

Probably sufficient to do this per test class as a static boolean flag.
If a test case fails, one will need to go into the code anyway, so
probably not necessary to make the output externally switchable.