commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Digester 3.2 based on RC1
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:03:59 GMT
On 9 December 2011 19:25, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:

>> By inclusion, I meant source or binary.
>> But in both cases the license must be included in LICENSE file.
>>
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#distributing-code-under-several-licenses
>>

> thanks, that is useful not just for that release
>

>> It's up to you, but it looks easy enough to change the jarjar
>> parameters to include the appropriate N&L files.
>>

> for what I can see, right Digester L&N txt files are already included.
> Since all license information should be contained in the LICENSE file,
> that is what I intend to follow. No extra L&N files.

As already mentioned, there need to be two sets of N&L files; one for
the main artifacts, and the other for the uberjar.

Only the uberjar *includes* the extra code, so only it should have the
extra entries in the N&L files.

> committed, can you please review - also produced artifacts - before I
> cut a new RC?

As described above, the N&L files for the uberjar need to be different.

If you like, I can modify the pom and files accordingly, and you can
review to check I've not broken the build?