commons-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <>
Subject Re: [CLI] discuss experimental CLI binder APIs
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:25:18 GMT
Hi Simone,
I don't know how others make use of CLI, what I'm going to discuss is only
my personal point of view.
I have to do with the command line stuff one time per project (more or
less), and I have to admit that the CLI api (even though is a good one) is
every time hard to apply. This is probably due the sporadic use.
Conversely, JCommander has a very low learning curve.
The example you provided is good enough, but it is still far away in terms
of learning curve.

Twitter     :
Linkedin    :

Maurizio Cucchiara