commons-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <damjan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Sanselan] release plan?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:10:20 GMT
Hi

Yes, it's time for a release. All tests now pass, and most of the serious
issues are now fixed.

However I did promise a few people their patches would get attention, so
first I would like to review and apply the TIFF performance enhancement
patches by Gary Lucas (SANSELAN-56 to 58), and the TIFF G.3 and G.4
compression patches (SANSELAN-48). Then after that, which is hopefully
early next week, I'll start the release process.

Regards
Damjan