commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [sanselan] rename proposals
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:18:44 GMT
Hi:

I propose the following package renames:

org.apache.commons.sanselan.common.byteSources ->
org.apache.commons.sanselan.common.bytesource
org.apache.commons.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exifRewrite ->
org.apache.commons.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exif
org.apache.commons.sanselan.sampleUsage ->
org.apache.commons.sanselan.examples

For class names, there is a current mix of camel case and CAPS, sometimes
in the same package: GifImageParser and GIFHeaderInfo.

I propose to camel case all class names.

Gary
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory