commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL][VOTE] Rename Commons Sanselan to Commons Image
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:30:51 GMT
>> I think every decision can be revisited at any time, if the> participants of this
project feel the need to do so. There is no> decision carved in stone and I am pretty surprised
you are> "disappointed" just because something is discussed again - after all,> 2.5
years are a long time. Actually I think revisiting old decisions> from time to time is
the key for the progress of a project.>
+1 couldn't find better words!
even the bible is subject to different interpretations and religious
can change their mind about their religion, there's no reason to lock
down components just because some decisions were taken in past eras.
long live to proactive people taking care of Commons Imaging/Image/ImageIO!

-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/