commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google+ Apache Commons brand page
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 15:23:16 GMT
Thank you for reserving the page Christian. In the same vein we should
probably register an Apache Commons account on Twitter.

I think this raises an interesting point: we lack the tools to properly
communicate directly on the commons.apache.org site. The announcements
are not displayed on the home page, probably because Commons comes from
Jakarta that did this for its sub projects.

Ideally I imagine the news should be posted on our site and replicated
automatically on Google+ and Twitter. I don't know if other Apache
projects do this already.

Emmanuel Bourg