commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Gigester 3.2 based on RC2
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:56:21 GMT
+1

Build works fine with Java 1.5 on Windows 7. Artifacts and site look good.

One minor nit: In the release notes the following recommended
dependencies are listed:
"The Recommended Dependency Set for Digester 3.0 is:
    Digester 3.1 + Logging 1.1.1 + BeanUtils 1.8.3"

This is a bit confusing due to the different Digester version numbers.
Also, the site lists CGLib as additional dependency.

Oliver