commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Java 1.5 compatibility
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:47:00 GMT
Am 08.12.2011 21:30, schrieb Emmanuel Bourg:
> Thank you Oliver.
>
> Do you also want the tests to be upgraded to JUnit 4?

Well, I think this would be nice, but it's not a must IMHO.

Going through the tests and fixing the numerous warnings, is probably a
good opportunity to actually do the conversion. However, I fear that
this won't be a no-brainer because some test cases test multiple
exception conditions and cannot be directly transformed using a
@Test(expected = ...) annotation. They would have to be split first.

Oliver