commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject [configuration] Java 1.5 compatibility
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 21:04:10 GMT
As you may have noticed, I was working on the task of making the code
base ready for Java 1.5 (the tests are still missing). I mainly fixed
numerous warnings related to raw types and type safety, applied enhanced
for loops, added annotations, and replaced StringBuffer by StringBuilder.

If somebody finds the time, a review of the changes would be helpful,
especially in the area where central interfaces have been modified in
order to incorporate generics.

I tried to preserve binary compatibility, but have not yet run clirr.

Oliver