commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "Modeler" by liviutudor
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:19:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Modeler" page has been changed by liviutudor:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Modeler?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

Comment:
forgot to add the link to create the sample page -- sorry! :(

  = How To's =
-  * Wrapping up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean. This shows how to simply wrap up a simple
Java bean using the Modeler's BaseModelMBean and expose it to JMX. Also has some sample on
how to use the Registry class.It's a straight copy from my original blog post (''see below'').
+  * [[WrapUpBeanWithBaseModelMBean|Wrapping up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean]]. This
shows how to simply wrap up a simple Java bean using the Modeler's BaseModelMBean and expose
it to JMX. Also has some sample on how to use the Registry class.It's a straight copy from
my original blog post (''see below'').

  = External Resources =
   ||I have put together a sample of how to simply wrap up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean
on my blog here: http://liviutudor.com/2011/12/22/apache-commons-modeler-simplesample-usage/.
I will try and add a separate wiki page and copy the contents on this wiki, in the meanwhile,
I thought of sharing the link here. ||