commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "Modeler" by liviutudor
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:16:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "Modeler" page has been changed by liviutudor:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Modeler?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

Comment:
added a "how to" section

  = Component Overview =
  || {{http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/images/modeler-logo-white.png}} ||[[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Commons-Modeler]]
provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans  compatible with the Java Management Extensions
(JMX) specification.<<BR>> A lot of information is available on the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Modeler
website]]. If you don't find the information you need you can always contact us using one
of the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Commons|mailing lists]]. ||

+
+ = How To's =
+  * Wrapping up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean. This shows how to simply wrap up a simple
Java bean using the Modeler's BaseModelMBean and expose it to JMX. Also has some sample on
how to use the Registry class.It's a straight copy from my original blog post (''see below'').

  = External Resources =
   ||I have put together a sample of how to simply wrap up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean
on my blog here: http://liviutudor.com/2011/12/22/apache-commons-modeler-simplesample-usage/.
I will try and add a separate wiki page and copy the contents on this wiki, in the meanwhile,
I thought of sharing the link here. ||